PROFILE: Soft, smooth, well-balanced, luxurious texture
NOSE: Oak, dried fruit, brown sugar, earth notes, vanilla hints
PALATE: Caramel, toasted almond, buttery cinnamon, bourbon-aged oak
FINISH: Lingering with toasted coconut and hint of tobacco
How to 5 Year: GO REAL CLASSIC
• Sip neat or on the rocks + a twist &/or a splash.
• Go Old School Bourbon/Whiskey Style with an Old Fashioned,
a Sour, a Julep or a Rumhattan. Bust out that muddler!.
• Classic Rum or Soda Cocktails like a Rum & Tonic or a fave pop
mixer + that Mojito or Daiquiri, of course.
• Tiki Up! Or mix a punch or swizzle.
• Hot Toddy or Drizzle over Dessert Like ice cream & nut cake. Add to whipped cream & baking or sauces & bbq.
Aging Fun Fact: The Real McCoy 5 Year is older than most bourbons.